On Sunday, a family went picnic with a tin can and a few drinks. Monday, two members of the family are admitted to the hospital and placed in the intensive care unit. They died on Wednesday. The autopsy concluded that they were beaten by the ‘leptospirosis’.
The virus sticks to the cans, is invisible without the use of glasses / lenses grossisants. The results of the tests showed that Tin had been infected by the urine of mice which had dried. The urine contained ‘Leptospira i’. It is therefore recommended to rinse the cans and cans also before using the content.
Systematic and mandatory. The cans and cans are usually stored in the warehouse and delivered directly to retail without study of cleanliness.
It has been shown that the top of the cans and canned is more contaminated than public toilets (full of germs and bacteria). Therefore, clean them with water before putting in the mouth to completely avoid these accidents.
mods, people need this info
STAY SAFE AND KINDLY SHARE WITH OTHERS